Finance/Accounts Executive/Accounts Officer (Job ID: FAA007)
Designation: Finance Executive/ Accounts Executive/Accounts Officer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation statements
- Knowledge of AR (Accounts Receivable), AP (Accounts Payable)
- Bills/Invoicing Processing
- Finalization of Books of Accounts
- Verify and post sales transactions to journals, ledgers, and other records.
- Entering of all Purchase/Expenses and Sale Bills as per GST Regulations in the Accounting.
- Knowledge of GST and TDS
- Sound knowledge of Advance Excel.
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile Skills:
- Proficient in General Accounting (TDS Return file, Invoicing, Debit and Credit Note, Bank Reconciliation)
- Must be good in Communication Skills.
- Proficient in Excel/Advance Excel
- Should comfortable for 6 days working and can good in stretching working hours.
- Middle Management
- Project Location(s):
- Head Office, Gurgaon
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Master's Degree
- Not Specified