Compliance Manager (Job ID: CM007)
Experience: 3-6 years’
1. PAYROLL PROCESSING:-
- Coordination with department head for attendance on the monthly basis all Pan India Employee
- Complied and attendance sheet checking before a salary processing.
- Payroll process through Payroll software.
- Prepare the final salary sheet and sent to the accounts team for salary transfer.
- Coordination with accounts team for salary transfer on time.
- Responsible for F&F settlement for resigned employees.
- EPF: Preparing & filling of Challan & Returns on a monthly basis on EPF Portal.
- ESIC: Preparing & filling of Challan & Returns a monthly basis on ESIC Portal
- Generate a new IP number by ESIC Portal for new joining employees
- Maintaining all compliance Register a monthly basis Maternity Register, Accident Book, Equal Reimbursement Register, PF inspection Register, ESIC Inspection Register, Advance Register, Fine Register.
- Handle to the company legal issue by court Cases.
Functional Area: HR/Statutory Compliance
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- HR/Statutory Compliance
- Project Location(s):
- Head Office, Gurgaon
- Job Type:
- Permanent Job, Full Time
- Bachelor's Degree
- As per Industry standard